The lodges sleep between 2 to 4 people in double or twin bedrooms. Each is sited to make the most of both mountain and sea views.
Located 20 minutes drive from Lochinver and 40 minutes from Ullapool in the Highlands of Scotland.
- The generous living space with its large sliding glass doors provide you with spectacular views over the mountains and sea loch, and lead to the decked balcony with outdoor seating . The space includes dining table and chairs, leather sofas, coffee table, TV and DVD player.
- The kitchen is equipped with electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, electric kettle, toaster and cooking utensils. Some lodges have washing machines and some have dishwashers. However if you wish to have a holiday from cooking, we can recommend a range of outstanding nearby places for lunch, dinner or coffee. Stalkers hut has just had a makeover – and has a stunning kitchen, with granite worktops and built in appliances. This is the ideal lodge for up to 3 friends to enjoy a hideaway in their own unique cabin.
- There are double and twin bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes, providing sleeping space for up to four persons. We now have kingsize beds in all lodges. Twin Peaks has a extra large bedroom and is only available for three.
- There is a fully tiled bathroom with wash basin, toilet and bath with shower
- The lodges are let with full bed linen and all beds have duvets
- Guests should bring their own personal towels, although they are available for £4 per person
- Electricity is charged by meter reading, average weekly cost is £15.
- Parking is available next to your lodge
- Wifi is available free on site for email connection and web browsing.
Please bear with us… we do not have the city speeds of broadband; you may even find the constant interruptions of technology a welcome escape.