Check In Times
- Check in times are between 16.30 and 18.00 on day of arrival. If you intend to arrive after 18.00 hours, please telephone us on 01971 502223.
- Check out time is 10.00.
Conditions of Hire
- The maximum number of people allowed to use the property must not exceed four persons.
- The management will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the hirers property and will not be liable for any accident to persons hiring the lodges.
- Guests must undertake to leave the lodge in the same clean state as they find it. Breakages/damages must be paid for by the guest before departure.
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse a booking or to repossess a lodge where damage has been caused or, in the opinion of the proprietor, is likely to be caused by the hirer or a member of the hirer’s party. In such cases the proprietor will not be liable to refund any portion of the hire charge.
- Electricity is charged by meter reading. Readings will be taken when you arrive and again when you are ready to leave. Your account should be settled on the day of your departure.
Bed Linen and Towels
- All bed linen is provided. However tea towels and personal towels are not provided.
- Towels and tea towels are available at an extra charge (£4.00 per person). Please enquire at the time of booking.
- Small dogs are only permitted in certain properties by prior arrangement with the owner and at an additional cost of £20.00 per dog.
- Dogs must be kept under strict control and must not be left unattended in the lodge.
- Dog bedding must be provided by the hirer and dogs are not be allowed on furniture or beds. Owners are responsible for immediately cleaning up any dog mess left around the lodges.
- Pets are not permitted in lodges 2, 5, 8, 9 and 10.
All our lodges are strictly non-smoking.
Provisional reservations are made by telephone or email but may be cancelled after 5 working days if the deposit has not been received.
If you have to cancel your booking within two months of your arrival and the lodge remains unlet as a result of the cancellation, then the total rent must be paid.
If the lodge is re-let the total rent paid in advance will be repaid, less the deposit.
Guests are advised to take out their ow insurance against cancellation.