Drive from Inverness (approximately 2 hours)
- Leave Inverness via the Kessock Bridge and follow the signs to Ullapool (A835).
- Continue north through Ullapool (signposted Kylesku) for 19 miles, and at the Ledmore T-junction turn left on to the A837
- After 8 miles turn right on to the A894 (signposted Kylesku).
- Continue north and after 7 miles, you will see the sign for Kylesku Lodges and a small loch. Take a left and follow the road up and over to the carpark. The lodges are hidden from the main road and lie nestled on the hillside overlooking Loch a Chairn Bhain.
There are several trains per day travelling to Inverness from Glasgow and Edinburgh and there is a direct train from London Euston to Inverness. A sleeper service is available on this route.
There are daily flights direct from Gatwick, Luton,Bristol, Birmingham and Manchester to Inverness Airport. EasyJet and Flybe. Low cost car hire can be arranged at Inverness
Drive from Durness
- Take the A838 south to Laxford Bridge where the road continues as the A894 to Scourie.
- Continue south through Scourie to Kylesku (9 miles).
- Kylesku Lodges are half a mile after the Kylesku bridge. The turn-off is a right turn from the main road, just after the turning to Kylesku village. Look out for the signpost on the right hand side of the road and follow the track up and over to the carpark. The lodges are hidden from the main road and lie nestled on the hillside overlooking Loch a Chairn Bhain.